Water delivery is a service that is relevant at any time of the year. In the summer heat, the contents of the coolers diverge cold, in winter they make hot tea and coffee from it. The service applies simultaneously to B2B business, since the bulk of customers are companies and offices, but some people use home delivery.
The easiest way to advertise your business is with the WordPress platform water delivery site template, which is considered the best for landing pages, business cards, quick orders, stores with a relatively small number of commodity items.
3 templates for WordPress water delivery company website
Modern WordPress theme with the intended purpose: water delivery services. The design is made in such a way as to immediately evoke associations with coolness, purity, freshness, this effect is achieved thanks to a competent design with a combination of white and blue colors. At the same time, the authors offer three options: basic blue, basic white and mixed, where blocks alternate. From the point of view of the admin panel:
- the set contains the WPBakery constructor (aka Visual Composer);
- built-in store functionality due to WooCommerce;
- 32 internal pages, already laid out in addition to the main ones, can be used not only as a landing page but also for a larger resource.
Full mobile adaptability is guaranteed. In the format for smartphones, the premium WordPress template for water delivery service website is very simple, the order form comes to the forefront, which is especially convenient because on phones people do not so much look at the content as they want to quickly leave an application and get the desired service.
A multi-template selection of business card sites, landing pages, online stores and other various purpose-oriented pages is known to many users of the WordPress platform. You can always turn to her if you need a good website template on any topic. Features:
- The most popular plugins are included in the price, among them: WPBakery (constructor), Slider Revolution (setting the effects of the appearance of texts and pictures), Timetable Responsive Schedule – “plug-in calendar”, helps to record or place orders for a specific time.
- Many elements of infographics, integration with social networks.
For the water delivery service, an elegant light business card with the ability to place an order is offered, the design is dominated by white color and decoration on the theme of mountain nature. By default, a button with the inscription “learn more” is offered, but it can be easily changed to “order now” or another. The template looks good in all browsers, including mobile.
A thematic landing page with a simple flat design, a beautiful alternation of blue and white blocks. The harvesting is interesting in that it can be expanded from landing to a large resource, for example, a plant engaged in the production of mineral water. The authors included internal pages: service, products, about the company, contacts, additional information. Other features:
- in the set, the WPBakery constructor, as the authors say, “we consider it better than the Elementor”;
- Slider Revolution plugin and Time Schedule calendar;
- WooCommerce based online payment is supported.
Within the framework of WordPress themes, you can edit the header and footer, while maintaining adaptability for mobile devices and SEO-optimization.
Everyone needs water for life, and it is most profitable to buy it in large bottles. This is a common office need that ordinary people have appreciated. Website promotion based on the WordPress template will not be difficult, because they are all made by professionals, written in “clean” code and ready for installation, customized in a few clicks.
Which template do you like more? Write in the comments.